Monday, June 24, 2013

25 Hours of Driving: The Map


This map shows where my trip will take me.

I begin at point A: My house. The place that I am staying during the trip is point B.

The next stop is the Emily Dickinson Museum in MA, point C.
Next, I will be visiting the Robert Frost Mansion in NH, point D.
Then comes the Mark Twain House in CT, point F.
That same day, I'll see the Harriet Beecher Stowe Home, point E (hidden behind F).
After that, I will see Edith Wharton's home, the Mount, point G.
Finally, I will visit the Robert Frost Museum in VT, point H.

That's over 25 hours of driving in six days!

1 comment:

  1. Driving is the pits. Karissa and I probably spent that much time on the road during our trip to MI and back...just because you run into construction, or traffic, and then you end up stopping at least every 2 hours for a break.

    ReplyDelete